Imperfectly Perfect

No I'm not a rebellious warrior fighting for my rights, or sanding out for a "common social cause", I'm just a simple everyday guy, trying to fight out the etiquette conundrums that a regular life has to offer. I am most invariably affected by social and moral debacles, and i employ every bit of the envious monstrosity in me to suit my needs. My poignancy in times of distress gets the better of my mental solidarity. I am not a cross-border hero, not a possessor of a fine-tuned physique. But it does not cause me any lamentation to see myself standing so aloof from Utopia because my imperfection makes me what I am today. Many a times I was given  to thinking that perfection is an art, but the way things have come up in recent years, I was forced into believing that the word "being perfect" in itself is a folly...
If you never knew what imperfection is, you'd never know the excitement that comes from the fear of starting from scratch all-over again. Life is not always about searching for happiness and finding the best of everything, sometimes it is about enjoying every bit of you, no matter how naive or unenterprising it is.
Simultaneous challenges gives you the much needed impetus to strive. After all, the most inspiring cuisines contain the most surprising ingredients, similarly- with just the one thing (happiness) your life can never find its wholesomeness, the other ingredients are as essential as anything else.
"I always find beauty in things that are odd and imperfect- they are much more interesting"- Marc Jacobs
To be perfect, first we need to set our parameters as to what deeds are considered to fit the bill... and it is also to be kept in our innate memories that not all customs are accepted everywhere... and neither is it customary for a custom to be applicable for every case. Hence, every custom is subjected to local customization and applicability.

Perfection stands as a term that has personal inquisition and it should be granted dereliction from being socially generalized. As an aftermath of generalization what comes in is despair, because your parameters might not equal that of your associates; and when others fail to comprehend or stand up to your benchmarks for perfection, you will not be satisfied. Therefore sometimes, it is essential just to stringently stick to the ethics than perfection.

And again to second the thoughts of Marc Jacobs- What is life without a little derailment from absolute symmetry? Think about it. Think again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Interdependence of Indian Independence

Thoughts On A Wheelchair

How I Am Riding Through My Stress And Studies